Professional Real Estate ServicesKenneth "Kenny" Barnwell, Real Estate BrokerCALL: 828-696-5153
Buyer and Seller Articles
- Eight Steps to Getting Your Finances in Order
- Budget Basics Work Sheet
- Eight Ways to Improve Your Credit
- Five Factors that Decide Your Credit Score
- Your Property Wish List
- Tips for Finding the Perfect Neighborhood
- Tips on Buying in a Tight Market
- The Pros and Cons of Condos
- Five Reasons You Need a Real Estate Agent
- Ten Steps to Prepare for Home Ownership
- How Big A Mortgage Can I Afford?
- Seven Reasons to Own Your Own Home
- Five Common First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes
- Ten Tips for First-Time Homebuyers
- Ten Things to Take the Trauma Out of Home Buying
- How High Tech is Your Home?
- Ten Questions to Ask A Home Inspector
- Hidden Home Defects to Watch For
- What Your Home Inspection Should Cover
- How Comprehensive is Your Home Warranty
- Five Property Tax Questions You Need to Ask
- Ten Questions to Ask Your Condo Board
- Ten Questions to Ask Your Lender
- Six Creative Ways to Afford a Home
- Ten Things a Lender Needs from You
- Choices that Will Affect Your Loan
- Five Things to Understand about Homeowners Insurance
- Ten Ways to Lower Your Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Five Things to Understand about Title Insurance
- What Not to Overlook on a Final Walk-through
- Common Closing Costs for Buyers
- What to Keep from Your Closing
- Tips for Packing Like a Pro
- Understanding Agency
- Five Things to Do Before You Sell
- Tips for Holding a Yard Sale
- Ten Ways to Make Your House More Salable
- Five Ways to Speed Up Your Sale
- Seven Steps to Preparing for an Open House
- Ten Ways to Make Your Home Irresistible at an Open House
- Seven Terms to Watch for in a Purchase Contract
- Questions to Ask When Choosing a Real Estate Practitioner
- What You'll Net at Closing
- Moving Tips for Sellers
- Six Items to Have On Hand for the New Owners
- Twenty Low-Cost Ways to Spruce Up Your Home
- What is Appraised Value?
- Understanding Capital Gains in Real Estate
- Does Moving Up Make Sense?
- Remodeling That Pays
- Twelve Tips for Hiring a Remodeling Contractor
- Tips on How to Price Your Home
- Open House Tips for FSBOs
- Seventeen Service Providers You'll Need When You Sell
- Six Forms You'll Need to Sell Your Home
- Is Your Buyer Qualified?
Buyers, Inquire Here
I would Love To Hear From You!
I serve WNC area real estate buyers and sellers, and I do a lot of referral business.
However, if you haven’t been recommended to me, I can’t show you my five star service unless you contact me!